1. What are the three types of skin cancer?
The three primary forms of skin cancer are:
Basal cell carcinoma,
squamous cell carcinoma,
Basal cell Most skin cancer cases are carcinomas, comprising about 70% of all cases. Squamous cell carcinoma is the second most common form, making up about 25% of cases. Melanoma is the least common type of skin cancer, accounting for only about 1% of all cases.
2. What are the warning signs and symptoms of skin cancer?
The most common warning sign of skin cancer is a change in the appearance or color of the skin. Other warning signs and symptoms of skin cancer may include:
a mole that is different from all other moles on the body,
a mole that proliferates or changes in shape,
a sore that does not heal,
a lump or swelling on the skin,
a rash that does not go away,
pain when touching the skin, and a fever.
2. Three main warning signs and symptoms of skin cancer are:
1) A change in the appearance or color of your skin
2) A mole that is distinct from your body’s other moles
3) A mole that proliferates or changes in shape.
2) A lump or sore that doesn’t go away
3) A new mole or growth on your skin
3. What should you do if you notice any changes in your skin?
If you notice any changes in your skin, you should see a doctor. Some changes that may show skin cancer include a new mole that is proliferating, a mole that changes shape, or a lump or sore that does not go away.
4. How can you reduce your risk of getting skin cancer?
There is no one definitive way to reduce your risk of getting skin cancer, but there are some things you can do to help:
1) Keep your skin clean. Cleanse your skin with mild soap and water every day.
2) Wear sunscreen every day. Sunscreen is the best way to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Even if you are only going to be outside for a short time, use sunscreen often and in large amounts.
3) Avoid tanning beds. Tannin beds can cause cancerous cells to form on your skin.
Skin cancer is a cancer that arises from the skin. The sun, your environment, or genetics can cause it. If you notice any changes in your skin, see a doctor. Sunscreen is the best way to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.